Do you want up-to-date information on which measures are in place? Or do you want to find out if you need to repay some of the support money you received? Find all the information on Business.gov.nl, the Dutch government website with centralised information for entrepreneurs. The Netherlands Chamber of Commerce KVK is a partner of this initiative. If you are looking for information about rules for businesses, international business, or permits and visa, you can also visit Business.gov.nl.
- Financial support for the self-employed (Bbz): self-employed professionals without staff in financial difficulties can apply with fewer conditions (not necessarily due to corona restrictions).
- TVL for starters: If your business started between 30 June 2020 and 1 October 2021, you were able to apply for TVL for starters over the 4th quarter of 2021 and the 1st of 2022 in one go. Applications closed on 2 August 2022.
- Event Guarantee Subsidy scheme 2022: this subsidy provides financial security for event organisers in 2022.
These credit guarantee measures also remain in place:
- BMKB: SME credit guarantee scheme
- GO: business loan guarantee scheme
- Microcredit: Corona bridging credits are now closed. Other microcredit loans may be available to you.
- TOA relaunch credit: for viable SMEs that need a financial boost
Repaying corona support and taxes
Several financial support measures have ended. Businesses that have received support under one or more of these schemes may have to repay part of the money received. The special tax payment extensions that businesses could apply for ended on 31 March 2022. Businesses must pay their taxes as normal from 1 April 2022.
On 8 September 2002, the government announced a relaxation of the repayment scheme for corona tax debts. Healthy companies that need a bit more flexibility to make their repayments can request help from the Tax Authority. For example, the repayment period can be extended from 5 to 7 years. Or companies with a variable income can make repayments quarterly instead of monthly. It will also be possible to request a one-off 3-month break.
Find out which types of support or extensions you need to repay, and what options are in place to help you meet these financial obligations.