Filing your ‘report on payments to governments’

With effect from the 2016 financial year, some organisations are required to report on payments made to governments. This applies to large legal entities, public interest organisations and issuers that are active in extractive industries or in logging of primal forests.

Your report on payments must in any case include any individual payment or series of related payments totalling € 100,000 or more.

How can I file the report?

Send your report on payments to via e-mail.

  • State the details below in your e-mail:
    • Chamber of Commerce number;
    • registered name pursuant to the articles of association;
    • name of the person submitting the filing;
    • e-mail address of the person submitting the filing;
    • financial year.
  • Add the report on payments as an attachment in csv format.
  • Add a copy of the proof of identity of the person submitting the filing (the photograph is permitted to have been rendered unrecognisable and the nationality is permitted to have been rendered illegible).

More information

Please contact (only in Dutch) us if you require more information.

Last updated on 21 April 2021

EU quality network

This webpage is part of a quality network of the European Union.

Logo van SDN