The Business Register contains information about all companies and legal entities. If something changes in your details, you must inform the Chamber of Commerce as quickly as possible using a form. For example:

  • change of address;
  • change of officer or director;
  • change or addition of trade name;
  • addition or change of branch;
  • removal of entry.

Forms for reporting changes

Send by post or bring in person?

The form states whether you may send it by post or must bring it in person. This is only possible by appointment. For forms that may be sent by post, you must always enclose a copy of a valid identification document of the person signing the form.