KVK Business Challenge Europort
Europort, the leading business-networking event for the maritime sector, will take place in Rotterdam between 5-8 November 2019. Visit the trade fair to discover the smart solutions of the future and meet thousands of decision-makers and influencers.
KVK Business Challenge was first launched 2.5 years ago. The event offers businesses real solutions to their innovation challenges. The e-magazine features various stories on previous matches. Companies like IHC, Marflex and Maersk have already successfully taken part in the challenge.
KVK Business Challenge Europort is a special edition of KVK Business Challenge for the shipbuiling industry. The event officially kicks off on the trade fair floor on 7 November. Pitch your innovation challenge and immediately connect with the innovative power of start-ups, scale-ups, independent entrepreneurs and SMEs from the Netherlands, Europe and the wider world.
Want to take part?
Are you on board with open innovation and seeking partnerships with creative and solution-oriented entrepreneurs from the Netherlands and abroad? For more information, get in touch with one of our account managers on +31 (0)88 585 36 36 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A video pitch will be recorded for each challenge. Click the following link to watch an example by Maersk. We will be starting soon. See below for the timetable.
- Augustus and September: signing up, defining challenge and recording viideopitches for every challenge.
- 21 October 2019: Start KVK Business Challenge: online open, start orientation phase.
- 7 November 2019: Challenge pitching / encounter during Europort en start interaction.
- 5 December 2019: Closing platform.
- 9 - 13 December 2019: Selection parties with best ideas en solutions.
- 2 - 17 Januari 2020: Corportates Ondernemingen gaan in gesprek met geselecteerde partijen.
At the end of September videopitches of the challenges must be ready. So don’t hesitate and sign up your challenge.