Annual financial statement formats
You can request annual financial statements in their original format, as filed with the Business Register by the business. If you want to view the original document submitted by a company, choose this option. You will receive a copy of the original file.
- Not certified (€3.15): you can download the non-certified statement in pdf format directly via My Account, or via the link in the email you receive. View an example here. The file may also be an XBRL annual financial statement that has been converted to a pdf. View an example here. Finally, you can also request a paper cope from the Service Center. This costs €14.
- Certified (€7.80): the certified annual financial statement bears a digital signature. This ensures that you receive the statement from KVK and that it has not been altered. You can download the certified statement directly via My Account, or via the link in the email you receive.
- XBRL file (€3.15): XBRL is a digital format. Software applications can read this format. View an example of the statement in XBRL format here. Micro, small and medium-sized legal entities are required to file their annual statements digitally, in XBRL format.
- XHTML/ Inline XBRL: issuers of securities, or in Dutch Effecten Uitgevende Instellingen (EUI), file their annual financial statements through the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM), or directly with KVK, in the new XHTML / Inline XBRL format. This filing method is in line with the European ESEF regulation. The XHTML / Inline XBRL annual financial statements are temporarily available at no cost. You can request them by email. Read the FAQ at the bottom of the page to find out how.
Besides providing the original financial statements as filed by the entrepreneur, KVK also has standardised financial annual statements on offer.
The balance sheet and income statement, filed by the entrepreneur, are converted by KVK to a standard format. This makes it easy to compare the figures for different financial years or different companies. This version cannot be used for legal purposes. You can find more information (in Dutch) on what the standard financial statement contains in the handleiding jaarrekeningen (financial statements manual). View an example of a standardised financial annual statement here. The standardised statements comprise 1, 2, or 3 financial years, depending on how many years are available. You pay €3.15 for 1 financial year; €4.35 for 2 or 3 financial years.
This is how you order:
- If you click the purple button, the Annual Financial Statements (Jaarrekening) button has been preselected.
- Type in (part of) the name of the company you are looking for in the frame 'Zoek op naam of KVK nummer', and select the correct one.
- Select the (type of) Annual Financial Statements you need and complete the payment.
Please note: to finalise payment for your product you will be redirected to a Dutch language payment environment. If you need help navigating this Dutch environment, you can call +31 (0)88 585 15 85.
Are you ordering for the first time? Then be sure to request an access code first. You can pay by iDEAL or credit card.