How to order historical information
- Search for and select the company you are looking for.
- Click on the KVK Corporate History (Historie) button and complete the payment.
Please note: to finalise payment for your product you will be redirected to a Dutch language payment environment. If you need help navigating this Dutch environment, you can call +31 (0)88 585 15 85.
Are you ordering for the first time? Then be sure to request an access code first. You can pay by iDEAL or credit card.
What can you do with KVK Corporate History?
- See who was in charge of the organisation in the past;
- Get an indication of how often mutations have taken place in the past;
- Find other information, for instance former addresses, names, directors, legal forms and company descriptions.
What is in the KVK Corporate History?
- Former registered (aka statutory) names, in case of a legal entity;
- Former legal structures;
- Former trade names, business addresses, company descriptions (no SBI codes);
- Former executives (of the legal entity or head office).
You can order the product KVK Corporate History if there is at least 1 instance of historical data in the Business Register.
Can I see the company history prior to 1993?
The company hstory before 1993 is no longer included in the KVK Corporate History, but you can request these data by phone: (+31) 88 585 15 85.