This is how you order:
- If you click the purple button, the Annual Financial Statements (Jaarrekening) button has been preselected.
- Type in (part of) the name of the company you are looking for, and select the correct one.
- Select the (type of) Annual Financial Statements you need and complete the payment.
Please note: to finalise payment for your product you will be redirected to a Dutch language payment environment. If you need help navigating this Dutch environment, you can call +31 (0)88 585 15 85.
Are you ordering for the first time? Then be sure to request an access code first. You can pay by iDEAL or credit card.
What do you get when you order Annual Financial Statements?
- A company’s annual financial statements with the balance sheet, notes and, if relevant, the income statement;
- The annual report from the directors;
- Other information such as the auditor’s report.
What can you do with annual financial statements?
- Monitor the financial development of a company.
- Determine the credit standing of a business partner.
- Find out about the financial position of a business partner.
Types of annual financial statements
Original financial statement: € 3.15
A digital version (pdf) of the paper financial statements as filed by the company concerned. View an example.
It can also be a files XBRL annual statement that has been converted to a pdf file. View an example. You can view and save the document on your computer directly. You can use the pdf for legal purposes.
A paper copy is also available upon request. This costs € 15.40.
XBRL format annual financial statement: € 3.15
Micro, small and medium-sized legal entities are obliged to file their annual financial statements digitally, in the XBRL format. XBRL is an electronic standard language, which can be read by software applications. View an example of a coded XBRL annual financial statement. Digitally filed adopted annual financial statements are available as XBRL format annual financial statements.
How are the files sent to me?
You will receive a zipped file, containing 1 or several files that you can extract.
Which files do I receive?
- Micro and small legal entities: you will receive the annual financial statement.
- Medium-sized legal entities: you will receive the annual financial statement, plus the accountant's audit opinion and signature.
XHTML / Inline XBRL annual financial statement
Issuers of securities, or in Dutch Effecten Uitgevende Instellingen (EUI), file their annual financial statements for 2020 through the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM), or directly with KVK, in the new XHTML / Inline XBRL format. This filing method is in line with the European ESEF regulation. The XHTML / Inline XBRL annual financial statements are temporarily available at no cost. You can request them by email. Read the FAQ at the bottom of the page to find out how.
Standard financial statement € 3.15
The balance sheet and income statement are provided in a standard format to make it easy to compare the figures for different financial years or different companies. This version cannot be used for legal purposes. Do you wish to order financial statements for several years in succession? You can order the standard financial statements for 2 or 3 years for € 4.20.
Certified annual financial statement € 7.70
The company’s original financial statements; the electronic seal (QSEAL) ensures that the document can be used for official purposes. This provides additional legal certainty about the origin of the documents.