* Please note: the rest of the information is in Dutch.
Are you ordering for the first time? Then be sure to request an access code first. You can pay by iDEAL or credit card.
What do you get when you order a KVK Corporate Deposit?
- A list of the documents a legal entity has filed with the Chamber of Commerce, and when they filed them.
- Supplementary legal information, such as the legal form, registered office and amount of subscribed capital.
- Other information, for example about mergers and divisions.
What can you do with a KVK Corporate Deposit?
- Check whether a company complies with the filing requirement.
- See which documents have been filed and order these from the Chamber of Commerce.
What does viewing a KVK Corporate Deposit cost?