* Please note: the rest of the information is in Dutch.
There are several options to choose from. Do you need official proof of registration? Choose the digital or printed certified extract. Just checking? Choose ‘View the extract (not certified)’.
Are you ordering for the first time? Then be sure to request an access code first. You can pay by iDEAL or credit card.
What do you get when you order a KVK Extract?
- An official certificate of registration;
- A summary of the company’s registration data, such as its name and address, date of establishment, and in most cases its directors;
- Information about the legal entity, the nature of the company and its registered office(s).
What can you do with a KVK Extract?
- Obtain reliable information about a business partner;
- Prove that your company is registered in the Commercial Register, for example when you apply for a business account with a bank;
- Check who is authorised to sign contracts (authorised signatory).
What types of KVK Extract are available?
Digital KVK Extract (uncertified): € 2.30
The most recent information is displayed directly on your screen. This KVK Extract is not certified. As part of the €2.30 purchase, you can also view the company’s history and any registrations it has made, as long as you do so on the same day as you purchased the extract.
Digital KVK Extract (certified): € 7.50
The certified digital KVK Extract includes an electronic signature. It is legally equivalent to a paper KVK Extract and can be used for official purposes. You will receive the KVK Extract by email in PDF format. Before ordering, please check whether the recipient will accept a certified digital KVK Extract.
More about the Digital KVK Extract.
Paper KVK Extract (certified): € 15.00
A paper extract is suitable for official use. You will receive the extract by post.
View sample extract.
English version of paper extract: € 15.00
A paper KVK Extract can be used for official purposes. You will receive the KVK Extract by post.
View sample extract.
English version of KVK Extract (certified): up from € 7.50
The printed English certified extract costs €15.00, the digital version €7.50. You need an access code to request a digital extract. The English extract is identical to the Dutch one, but some text fields have been translated.