Registering a private limited company or limited liability company

The civil-law notary will register a new private company (bv) or public limited company (nv) for you, or indicate that an existing company will be continued in the form of a bv or nv. The civil-law notary will fill in these forms for you:
  • Form 3 (pdf): 'registration private company / public limited company'
  • Form 11 (pdf): 'registration of an official for a legal entity'
  • Form 9 (pdf): 'registration of a company branch'
  • Form 30 (pdf, in Dutch): 'registration of UBOs for a bv, nv, European nv, or European cv'

Lees dit artikel in het Nederlands

Last updated on 28 April 2021.

EU quality network

This webpage is part of a quality network of the European Union.

Logo van SDN