Reporting a board change
- Have your organisation's Chamber of Commerce number handy or enter your organisation's name in the search screen.
- Make sure you have the necessary details of current and new directors on hand, including personal details (as shown on a passport or ID) and a copy of their ID.
Tip: Do this when the people involved are meeting anyway, e.g. during a board meeting.
- Go to KVK.nl and follow the steps. If the board change also include an address, phone number, or email address change, make sure to update the necessary information.
- Print the completed forms immediately, sign them and send them to KVK’s postal address. Include a copy of a valid ID for the new director(s) and of the person submitting the change. If you would like to receive a new, certified extract from the Business Register, please make this known. Important: the person submitting the change (a sitting director) must sign with ‘wet ink’. For other directors, a copy or scanned signature will suffice.
After the change(s) have been processed, you will receive a confirmation by post.
You can use your new extract to transfer bank authorisations and adjust any other records.
- Check if the new director should also be registered as UBO (ultimate beneficial owner). If the departing director is listed as a UBO, check if they should be deregistered as a UBO.