Invoices from KVK
- 8 Nov 2023
- Edited 8 Feb 2023
- 1 min
Have you received an invoice from KVK and want to check if it is correct?
The information on the invoice should be as follows:
- Sender: Kamer van Koophandel, Sint Jacobsstraat 300, Postbus 48, 3500 AA Utrecht
- Account number: IBAN NL31DEUT0319810577 (Deutsche Bank in Amsterdam) effective 11 April 2016
- BIC: DEUTNL2A
- KVK number: 59581883
- VAT number: NL823807071B01
We no longer link giro collection forms to invoices.
Have you placed an order using your access code?
Want to check if an invoice is correct? Go to your account (in Dutch) to view your order history and see which products have been ordered with your access code.
Example of a KVK invoice
- Example of an invoice
- Example of a payment reminder
- Example of a final notice
- Example of a direct debit reversal
Never want to lose an invoice again? Switch to digital invoices to have invoices sent straight to your inbox.
Account number for iDEAL payments
For payments made via iDEAL or a credit card, you will see the account number NL26 INGB 0006865503 on your bank statement. Payments are in the name of CCV. This is the provider that handles our online payments. CCV transfers the amount to KVK.