Postal addresses

The Netherlands Chamber of Commerce KVK has several postal addresses for processing your change forms and registration forms, or to send your financial statements or general terms and conditions to. Which address should you use?

Post regarding the Business Register

Postal address
Post intended for
Postbus 2852
1000 CW Amsterdam 
Amsterdam, Alkmaar, Utrecht
(provinces Noord-Holland, Utrecht, and Flevoland)
Postbus 450
3000 AL Rotterdam
Rotterdam, Den Haag, Middelburg
(provinces Zuid-Holland and Zeeland)
Postbus 1544
3000 DP Rotterdam
Back office - Financial statements / annual accounts
Postbus 735
5600 AS Eindhoven
Eindhoven, Breda, Den Bosch, Roermond
(provinces Noord-Brabant and Limburg)
Postbus 134
9700 AC Groningen
Groningen, Leeuwarden
(provinces Groningen, Friesland, and Drenthe)

KVK's general postal address 

Do you have mail that is not intended for the Business Register? Then send it to our general postal address:

Postbus 48
3500 AA Utrecht

Registered letters

Do you want to send a registered letter to KVK? Use the visiting address of one of our offices: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Eindhoven, or Groningen.

Filing declarations

Do you want to file a declaration of liability (403) and/or declaration of consent or accountant's statement?

Declaration of liability (403)

File your declaration of liability statement (403) by post to the postal address below. You also use this postal address to withdraw a declaration of liability statement.

Please note: both a liability declaration and a withdrawal must be original documents, and carry original signatures. These cannot be submitted by email.

Backoffice Verklaringen
Postbus 1544
3000 DP Rotterdam

Declaration of consent or accountant's statement

Send your declaration of consent or accountant's statement* by post to the following address: 

Backoffice Verklaringen/Jaarrekeningen
Postbus 1544
3000 DP Rotterdam

Or email it to

Filing financial statements

Do you wish to file financial statements? Please note that only large businesses can file paper statements. Send them to: 

Backoffice Verklaringen/Jaarrekeningen
Postbus 1544
3000 DP Rotterdam

Or email it to

Filing general terms and conditions

Do you want to file your general terms and conditions? You can only do so by email. Send them to

Not sure which address is the right one?

Don't worry, your mail will always be processed. There may be a delay until it reaches the correct location.

* This concerns the accountant's statement that is filed on behalf of a pension-bv or annuity-bv in some cases