Questions about our website
You can visit KVK.nl on a pc, mobile phone, or tablet. While using our website, you may encounter some problems. To help you, we have listed the answers to the questions most frequently asked on this page.
- Are you working on a mobile device, such as a phone or tablet? The KVK website does not function fully on mobile devices. Use a laptop or pc to fill out the form.
- Is that not the solution? Check how up to date your browser is. Our website performs best in Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Not sure which browser you are using? Check it on www.browsercheck.nl.
- Did you disable cookies for KVK.nl? You cannot log in without cookies. You need to enable at least the functional cookies: Cookie settings.
- Find more answers under the Account and access code (kvk.nl).
If you cannot log in with DigiD, it could be because of:
- Wrong username or password: check that you are using the correct details. Pay attention to uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Your DigiD is not activated. First activate your DigiD with the activation code you received by letter in the mail.
- Your DigiD is blocked. Wait until the block is lifted and try again (after 15 minutes).
- Your DigiD has expired, because you have not used it for 3 years. Apply for a DigiD again.
If you visited the Digid website to log in before, it is possible that it remained active in your browser in the background. The old session expires automatically after 15 minutes of inactivity.
This is for security reasons. Close all tabs, or try to log in again after 15 minutes.
Check the DigiD website and view the steps you can take to solve the problem.
Your browser is probably blocking the Business Register product.
- Try using a different browser.
- Allow popups in your browser settings.
- Log onto www.kvk.nl and choose Business Register directly. Order the products after logging in.
- Empty your browser cache.
- Log in on a different device, a laptop or desktop computer for example.
- Open a private window in your browser (your search history will not be saved).
Is it still not working? Contact us.