A KVK API gives you a direct link to Business Register data.
What is an API and how does it work?
The KVK API is a connection between your software application(s) and the Business Register. With an API key, you automatically gain access to information in the Business Register.
Request an API key to access all APIs via the KVK Developer Portal.
Why use a KVK API?
Data automatically provided
You can retrieve up-to-date information from the Business Register directly inside your own customer relationship management system (CRM), website, or financial package. The API automatically enters the data through autofill or autocompletion.
You can verify business customers' KVK number, address information, SBI codes, and people employed.
All KVK APIs
KVK Handelsregister Zoeken
(Business Register Search)
- Use this API to search for companies in the Business Register. You then request data using another API, such as the Basisprofiel or Vestigingsprofiel.
KVK Handelsregister Basisprofiel
(Business Register Basic profile)
- With this API, you can request basic information on companies from the Business Register. You select based on KVK number.
KVK Handelsregister Vestigingsprofiel
(Branch / establishment profile)
- With this API, you can retrieve specific information on companies from the Business Register. You select by establishment number.
KVK Handelsregister Naamgeving
- With this API, you request name data from companies from the Business Register. You select by KVK number.
You pay €5.65 per month for connecting to the KVK API. In addition, you pay a small amount per information request.
- KVK Handelsregister Zoeken: free.
- KVK Handelsregister Basisprofiel: € 0,018 per request.
- KvK Handelsregister Vestigingsprofiel: € 0,018 per request.
- KVK Handelsregister Naamgeving: € 0,018 per request.
Test our APIs for free
There is a special Test API for you to try out the KVK APIs. The Test API contains a small selection of fictional data with which you can test freely. You can find the Test API on the developers portal (for English, select EN in the top-right of your screen).
Do you already have an API key? Then you can make use of the KVK APIs right away. Do you not yet have an API key? Complete the order form on the developers portal (for English, select EN in the top-right of your screen).
After you have completed the online form, you will receive an email with an agreement and optional direct debit authorisation (if you have indicated this payment method). Once we have received the signed agreement, we will activate your login (usually within 3 days). This will give you access to the developers portal and your API key.
Do you want automated access to more data from the Business Register (such as officers' details, authorisations, or annual accounts)? Then create an automatic connection to KVK Dataservice (in Dutch).
For more information, visit the developer portal. Do you have questions? Please fill in the Contact Form on the developer portal.