Registering an officer of a public legal entity

How to register directors and members of the supervisory board of public legal entities, such as municipalities, universities, or governing bodies.

1. Download the form

Form 26: ‘officer registration form for public legal entity’
Form 18: 'Supplement to other Business Register forms' 
All public legal entities (with or without a commercial business) must have a private authorised representative, which you can register with form 18.
Provide the following details of the authorised representative:

  • their name (initials and surname) or position
  • the scope of their authorisation

2. Fill in the form and send it to KVK

  • The form states who is authorised to sign the form and which supporting documents you may need to enclose (a fully authorised representative may also sign the form).
  • Send the form, with a copy of a valid ID* belonging to the signatory to one of KVK’s mailing addresses.
  • You do not need to schedule an appointment with the Chamber of Commerce.

Veelgestelde vragen