Registering an officer of a public legal entity
- Edited 15 May 2023
- 1 min
How to register directors and members of the supervisory board of public legal entities, such as municipalities, universities, or governing bodies.
1. Download the form
Form 26: ‘officer registration form for public legal entity’
Form 18: 'Supplement to other Business Register forms'
All public legal entities (with or without a commercial business) must have a private authorised representative, which you can register with form 18.
Provide the following details of the authorised representative:
- their name (initials and surname) or position
- the scope of their authorisation
2. Fill in the form and send it to KVK
- The form states who is authorised to sign the form and which supporting documents you may need to enclose (a fully authorised representative may also sign the form).
- Send the form, with a copy of a valid belonging to the signatory to one of KVK’s mailing addresses.
- You do not need to schedule an appointment with the Chamber of Commerce.