Registering the company of a legal entity
- Edited 15 May 2023
- 1 min
How to register the company of a legal entity that is not yet registered as a business with commercial activities, such as a 'stichting' (foundation) or 'vereniging' (association).
1. Download the form
Form 8: ‘Registration: Company of a legal entity
2. Sign the form and send it to KVK
- The form states who is authorised to sign the form and which supporting documents you may need to enclose.
- Send the form, with a copy of a valid ID belonging to the signatory to one of KVK’s postal addresses.
- You do not need to schedule an appointment at KVK.
How quickly KVK processes your change depends on how you communicate your change to us.
- If you notify us of a change correctly and completely by post, we will process it in the Business Register within 10 working days after receiving it.
- Have you submitted the change online? We process digital changes within 2 days.
If the information you provide is not complete, we will contact you.
After your change has been processed in the Business Register, you will receive official confirmation by letter, or digitally via your Message Box account. Are you submitting the change online? Then you will also receive confirmation by email.
We cannot provide information about the status of the processing between the time of receipt and processing.
Are you submitting a change for a future date? Then you will only see the change in the Business Register on that date. The Business Register always shows the current situation.