Have you determined who the UBOs are for your association (vereniging), cooperative (coöperatie), or mutual insurance company (onderlinge waarborgmaatschappij)? Read what information and documents you need for your report.
Copy or print all the documents you need to add to your report
- Do you want to submit your UBO report online? Each document must be submitted as a PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, or BMP file. Maximum 9 MB per document.
- Do you want to submit your UBO report by post? Print the documents in A4 format.
Documents demonstrating the interest of the UBOs in the organisation
Part of the deed of incorporation or articles of association relating to the UBO.
Article of amendment of the articles of association or part of the deed of incorporation relating to the UBO.
Management report, part of the articles of association, or part of another notarial deed relating to the UBO.
Then you do not need to add any documents to the report demonstrating the interest.
You also need a valid ID of the UBOs
A valid identity document is a passport, identity card, Dutch driving licence, or document for aliens. Make a copy of this proof of identity. Does one of the UBOs have the Dutch and another nationality? Then use a Dutch identity document.
The copied ID must meet these conditions
- the BSN must be clearly visible
- copy front and back
- copy in full colour
- the copy must be the actual size of the ID
- you may blot out the photograph
A copy of ID is not required for changing or deregistering a UBO.
Which information do you need from the UBO?
- first names and last name
- Citizen Service Number (BSN)
- if the UBO does not have a BSN:
- date, country, and place of birth
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- residential address
You need these data to register, change, and deregister UBOs.
On to the next step?
This page is part of the UBO report preparation pages. If you want to start over, you can go back to the starting page.