Board of Directors
- 15 May 2023
- Edited 24 Aug 2022
- 1 min
KVK is governed by a two-person Board of Directors (‘Raad van Bestuur’). The members of the Board of Directors are collectively responsible for the management of KVK and its general operations.
Greet Prins: Chairperson
Greet Prins has been the chairperson of KVK’s Board of Directors since 1 April 2021.
- Member of the Dutch Senate
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Total Care (CSU Cleaning and T-Zorg)
- Member of the Supervisory Board of CZ Zorgverzekeringen
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Centraal Administratie Kantoor (CAK)
Rodrique Engering: Client and Operations
Rodrique Engering has been a member of KVK’s Board of Directors since 1 April 2019.
- Chairperson of the board of Diligentia and Theater PePijn
- Member of the Executive Board of the Manifestgroep
Portfolio structure, board regulations, and code of conduct
The Board of Directors has defined its areas of responsibility and the resulting activities in a portfolio structure (in Dutch).
Board regulations (in Dutch) have been established regarding the tasks, powers, and working methods of the Board of Directors.
The members of the Board of Directors must follow a code of conduct (in Dutch).