Board of Directors
- 24 Aug 2022
- Edited 23 Nov 2023
- 1 min
KVK is governed by a two-person Board of Directors (‘Raad van Bestuur’). The members of the Board of Directors are collectively responsible for the management of KVK and its general operations.
Greet Prins: Chairperson
Greet Prins has been the chairperson of KVK’s Board of Directors since 1 April 2021.
- Member of the Dutch Senate
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Total Care (CSU Cleaning and T-Zorg)
- Member of the Supervisory Board of CZ Zorgverzekeringen
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Centraal Administratie Kantoor (CAK)
Rodrique Engering: Client and Operations
Rodrique Engering has been a member of KVK’s Board of Directors since 1 April 2019. He was reappointed with effect from 1 April 2023.
- Member of the supervisory board of Stichting Kempenhaeghe
- Member of the Executive Board of the Manifestgroep
Portfolio structure, board regulations, and code of conduct
The Board of Directors has defined its areas of responsibility and the resulting activities in a portfolio structure (in Dutch).
Board regulations (in Dutch) have been established regarding the tasks, powers, and working methods of the Board of Directors. That includes a code of conduct which the members of the Board of Directors must follow.