Filing your report on payments to governments

Large legal entities, public interest organisations and issuers active in extractive industries or in logging of primeval forests are required to file a report on payments made to governments. This rule entered into force as of the 2016 financial year.

Your report on payments must in any case include any individual payment or series of related payments totalling € 100,000 or more. See for a more detailed explanation (in Dutch) the 10 November 2015 Decree as published in the Staatscourant.

How can I file the report?

Send your report on payments to via email.

  • State these details in your email:
    • KVK number;
    • registered name (as stated in the articles of association);
    • name of the person filing the report;
    • email address of the person filing the report;
    • financial year.
  • Add the report on payments as an attachment in PDF format.

How do I request a report on payments to governments?

You can request a PDF copy of a report on payments to governments by sending an email to In the subject field, state 'aanvraag deponering betalingen aan overheden'. State the following details in your email:

  • Your name;
  • Your (business) address;
  • Your reference (if you have one, for instance a department or cost centre).

And of the organisation whose report you want to request:

  • Name as stated in the articles of association;
  • KVK number;
  • Financial year.

More information

Please contact us if you require more information.