Register a new partner or authorised representative of a general partnership (vof) or limited partnership (cv)
- 16 May 2023
- Edited 15 May 2023
- 1 min
Voor het inschrijven van een nieuwe vennoot, gevolmachtigde van een vennootschap onder firma (vof) of een commanditaire vennootschap (cv).
1. Download the form
Form 10: 'Registration of partner (vennoot)'
Form 13: 'Registration of authorised representative'
2.Fill in the form
Fill in the form. The form says who must sign the form.
3. Check if the new partner or authorised representative is a UBO
Check if the new partner or authorised representative is an ultimate beneficial owner (UBO). If they are, then this person must be registered as a UBO. Is there a departing partner or authorised representative and are they currently listed as a UBO? If this person is no longer a UBO, deregister them via the UBO report.
4. Visit KVK to complete your registration
- The new partner or authorised representative must personally visit a KVK office to register. Bring the completed and signed form, and a valid ID with you. The form states which supporting documents you need to bring with you. If the officer or authorised representative is a legal entity, send the form and additional supporting documents.
- Please note: if the partner is a foreign company or legal entity, you must bring proof of registration in the Business Register from that country. This must not be more than one month old.
- You must make an appointment to visit KVK. During your visit, a KVK employee will check your identification and if you meet the conditions to register.