Register, change or remove officials of a legal entity
- 9 Oct 2016
- Edited 1 Mar 2023
- 1 min
If a director, partner, authorised representative, or other officer of your business or legal entity changes, you must notify KVK. You do this by filling in a form.Report a change (Dutch)
Download the forms in English
- 10: Partner (vennoot)
- 10a: Partner (maat)
- 11: Official of a legal entity
- 12: Other officials
- 13: Authorised representative business agent
- 16: Change an official's details
- 19: Holders of partly paid shares
- 21: Director for a European Economic Interest Group
- 22: Executive staff member of a foundation or association without a company
- 26: Official of a legal entity under public law
- 29: Officials of other legal entities under private law
Does the new official have to visit KVK?
In most cases, the new official must visit KVK in person, bringing the completed form and a valid proof of identity. Only associations and foundations without commercial activities, and owners' associations can send the form by post.
You have to make an appointment to visit KVK. When you visit, a member of staff will check your proof of identity and whether you satisfy the conditions for registration. Make an appointment online.
Frequently asked questions
It is free to submit a change. For a registration of a new enterprise or for a continuation, acquisition, merger, or demerger that involves a new entry in the Business Register with a new KVK number, you must pay a one-time registration fee.
New KVK extract
After the change, you can request a new KVK Extract.
How quickly KVK processes your change depends on how you communicate your change to us.
- If you notify us of a change correctly and completely by post, we will process it in the Business Register within 10 working days after receiving it.
- Have you submitted the change online? We process digital changes within 2 days.
If the information you provide is not complete, we will contact you.
After your change has been processed in the Business Register, you will receive official confirmation by letter, or digitally via your Message Box account. Are you submitting the change online? Then you will also receive confirmation by email.
We cannot provide information about the status of the processing between the time of receipt and processing.
Are you submitting a change for a future date? Then you will only see the change in the Business Register on that date. The Business Register always shows the current situation.