Registering a Dutch bv or nv
- 23 May 2023
- 1 min
The civil-law notary will register a new bv (private limited company) or nv (public limited company) for you, or indicate that an existing company will be continued in the form of a bv or nv.
The civil-law notary will fill in these forms for you:
- Form 3 (pdf): 'registration private company / public limited company'
- Form 11 (pdf): 'registration of an official for a legal entity'
- Form 9 (pdf): 'registration of a company branch'
- Form 30 (pdf, in Dutch): 'registration of UBOs for a bv, nv, European nv, or European cv'
How quickly KVK processes your change depends on how you communicate your change to us.
- If you notify us of a change correctly and completely by post, we will process it in the Business Register within 10 working days after receiving it.
- Have you submitted the change online? We process digital changes within 2 days.
If the information you provide is not complete, we will contact you.
After your change has been processed in the Business Register, you will receive official confirmation by letter, or digitally via your Message Box account. Are you submitting the change online? Then you will also receive confirmation by email.
We cannot provide information about the status of the processing between the time of receipt and processing.
Are you submitting a change for a future date? Then you will only see the change in the Business Register on that date. The Business Register always shows the current situation.