Registering a European Economic Interest Group
- 10 Jul 2023
- 1 min
How to register a European Economic Interest Group (EEIG) or the continuation of an EEIG.
1. Download the forms
Form 20: ‘Registration form for a European Economic Interest Group’
Form 32 (in Dutch): ‘UBO registration form for a vof (general partnership), cv (limited partnership), maatschap (partnership), EEIG, or rederij (shipping company)’
2. Complete the forms
Complete the forms. The forms state who is authorised to sign and whether you have to complete any other forms.
3. Go to a KVK office to complete your registration
- Bring the completed and signed form and a valid ID. The form states which supporting documents you may need to bring.
- You must make an appointment to visit KVK. To do so, click on "Log in with DigiD”. During your visit, a KVK employee will check your ID and determine whether you meet the registration requirements.
Frequently asked questions
How quickly KVK processes your change depends on how you communicate your change to us.
- If you notify us of a change correctly and completely by post, we will process it in the Business Register within 10 working days after receiving it.
- Have you submitted the change online? We process digital changes within 2 days.
If the information you provide is not complete, we will contact you.
After your change has been processed in the Business Register, you will receive official confirmation by letter, or digitally via your Message Box account. Are you submitting the change online? Then you will also receive confirmation by email.
We cannot provide information about the status of the processing between the time of receipt and processing.
Are you submitting a change for a future date? Then you will only see the change in the Business Register on that date. The Business Register always shows the current situation.