A few basics
- You can fill in the form online, but you cannot file it online. After filling in the form on-screen, you must print it.
- You can print the form in two languages.
- Please note that if you fill out free text fields, like for your business activities, you must provide a Dutch translation.
- The form states whether you can send it by post or must bring it in person.
- If you have to deliver the form in person, you need to make an appointment.
- If you send a form by post, you must always enclose a copy of a valid identification document of the person signing the form.
Forms to register a company or legal entity
- 1: Eenmanszaak (sole proprietorship)
- 2: vof or cv (general or limited partnership)
- 2a: Maatschap (professional partnership)
- 3: BV or NV (private or public limited company)
- 4: Coöperatie or onderline waarborgmaatschappij (cooperative or mutual insurance society)
- 5: Stichting or vereniging (foundation or association)
- 6: Non-resident legal entity company
- 7: BV in oprichting (private limited company under incorporation)
- 8: Company of a legal entity
- 9: Company branch (with commercial activities)
- 9a: Branch (without commercial activities) of a legal entity
- 10: Partner (vennoot)
- 10a: Partner (maat)
- 11: Official of a legal entity
- 12: Other officials
- 13: Authorised representative business agent
- 14: Business/branch details
- 15: Details of a partnership/legal entity
- 16: An official’s details
- 17a: Dissolution of a company, legal entity or partnership
- 17b: Termination of a legal entity
- 18: Additional information
- 19: Holders of partly paid shares
- 20: European Economic Interest Group (EESV)
- 21: Director for a European Economic Interest Group
- 22: Executive staff member of a foundation or association without a company
- 23: European Company (SE)
- 24: European Cooperative Society (SCE)
- 25: Legal entities under public law
- 26: Official of a legal entity under public law
- 27: Religious organisation (in Dutch only)
- 28: Other Legal entities under private law
- 29: Officials of other legal entities under private law
UBO registration forms
For a bv, nv, SE, or SCE
For a foundation
For a cv, vof, professional partnership, EESV, or shipping company
32: UBO registration for a cv, vof, professional partnership, EESV, or shipping company (in Dutch)Preparation for UBO registration for a new cv, vof, professional partnership, EESV, or shipping company (in Dutch)UBO-document
For an association, cooperative, or mutual insurance society