KVK office Arnhem

Our address is Kronenburgsingel 525 in Arnhem. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 - 17:00 hours. You need to make an appointment before visiting us.

When do you make an appointment?

Complete registration

For an eenmanszaak, maatschap, vof, or cv. Fill out the online form first.

Register a new officer or director

Fill out a form first, and bring it to the appointment.

Change your legal structure

Fill out a form first, and bring it to the appointment.

Location and opening hours

The KVK Arnhem office is located at Kronenburgsingel 525, 6831 GM Arnhem. We are opened Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 17:00 hours. You need to make an appointment if you want to come see us. You can park your car in the area, or in the parking garage 'Kronenburg' nearby free of charge.


You should use the registration forms to register your business. Select Bedrijf (‘Business’), choose a legal form, and follow the steps. Complete the forms as fully as possible. Once you have done this, book an appointment to finalise your registration at one of our offices. You can register at any Chamber of Commerce office in the Netherlands.

You can deregister your business using an online form (in Dutch) on our website. In the online form, select 'uitschrijven' (deregister), then enter the company name or KVK number, and complete the steps. Submit the deregistration:

  • online: this is possible for a sole proprietorship, a legal entity still being set up, or a branch of a foreign company in the Netherlands
  • by post: for all other legal forms

When you stop your business, there are a number of things you need to arrange. You will find useful tips in the step-by-step plan for ending your business, and in the information about tax issues when ending a business (in Dutch).

Please note: Dissolving and deregistering the business may have an impact on, among other things, your business bank account, financing, insurance, pension fund, and municipal permits. For example, you will no longer be able to access your business bank account. Please check the websites of these organisations to find out what steps you must take before deregistering.

Are you planning to apply for financial support from your municipality? If so, it may be a condition that you are still listed in the Business Register. Check this before deregistering the company with KVK.

You must report a change within 1 week. Has more than a week passed? In that case, you must still report your change. If you fail to do so, this will have consequences, for example, for the liability of your company. The change only takes effect once it has been entered in the Business Register. You cannot rely on it before then.

You must register your company within 1 week before or after the start of your business activities.

You can also visit our offices earlier to register your company. You can do this up to 3 months before your start date. To do this, make an appointment with one of our offices.

We will handle the actual registration in the week before the start date you provide. You do not need to visit a Chamber of Commerce (KVK) office again for this. After registration, we will send you a written confirmation of your registration and an invoice for the registration fee by post.

You can report a change of address through ‘Wijzigen’ (change, in Dutch). Enter your business name or registration number. Select ‘Vestigingsgegevens wijzigen’ (Change business branch details) and follow the steps. Submit the details digitally.

Additional documentation

If the visiting address is not the same as your home address, submit one of the following documents to show that you are permitted to use this address as a visiting address for your enterprise:

  • a copy of the rental, purchase, or lease agreement, signed by two parties; or
  • a certificate from the Dutch Land Registry Office; or
  • a declaration of consent.

Private address

If your private address is also changing, you should first notify your local Personal Records Database (BRP) of the municipality.

Please note that this online process is only available in Dutch. If you would prefer a fully English procedure, you can make use of the printable form.

You can use the following documents as valid forms of ID:

  • Passport
  • Dutch driving licence or moped licence (category AM)
  • European ID card (ID card from a EEA country, in Dutch)
  • Dutch document for foreign nationals (residence permit, Foreign National ID of Type W or W2, formerly 'W-document', diplomatic visa)
  • Dutch foreign-national passport
  • Dutch refugee passport

Please note: the document you use as ID must be valid. The validity date appears on the ID.
Copy of ID
If you have to enclose a copy of your ID with a form submitted to KVK, then in the interests of privacy, you may use a sticker, marker, etc., to make your photo and nationality illegible. Or you can use the KopieID app (in Dutch) from the national government. KVK does not need your photo or nationality to review your submission. You are not permitted to block out any other information. Driving licences do not indicate nationality.
Copy of UBO ID
To register UBOs in the UBO register, you must also enclose colour copies (front and back) of the IDs of the UBOs. You are not permitted to block out the nationality on the ID copies. You are permitted to block out the photo. Do not block out the document number of the passport, driving licence, or ID card! Print the copy on a sheet of A4 paper or scan the ID document in actual size.