Registering an official of a foreign legal form

How to register a director, partner, or authorised representative of a foreign legal form.

1. Download the form

Form 11: ‘registration form for an official of a legal entity’
Form 10: ‘partner registration form'
Form 13: ‘authorised representative registration form'

2. Do I have to send the form by post or visit KVK?

Visit a KVK office

  • Partners, directors, or authorised representatives must visit a KVK office in person to register. Bring the completed and signed form and a valid ID. The form states which supporting documents you may need to bring.
  • You must make an appointment to visit a KVK office. During your visit, a KVK employee will check your ID and determine whether you meet the registration requirements.

Make an appointment online to complete the registration process

Send form to KVK by post

  • Supervisory board members need not KVK in person. Even if the official is a legal entity, such as a bv (PLC) or nv (LLC), you do not have to visit a KVK office and can simply send us the form. The form states who is authorised to sign the form and which supporting documents you may need to enclose.
  • Send the form, with a copy of a valid ID belonging to the signatory to one of KVK’s mailing addresses.
  • You do not need to visit KVK in person.

Frequently asked questions

How quickly we process your change depends on how you communicate your change to us.

  • Are you submitting the change online? We process digital changes within 2 days.
  • Are you submitting the change by post? We will process it within 10 working days after receiving it.

If the information you provide is not complete, we will contact you.

After your change has been processed in the Business Register, you will receive official confirmation by letter, or digitally via your Message Box account. Are you submitting the change online? Then you will also receive confirmation by email.

We cannot provide information about the status of the processing between the time of receipt and processing.

Are you submitting a change for a future date? Then you will only see the change in the Business Register on that date. The Business Register always shows the current situation.