Registering other legal entities under private law
- Edited 15 May 2023
- 1 min
‘Other legal entities under private law’ include, for example, 'boermarken' (farmer’s collectives), 'fundaties' (a special kind of foundation), and 'gildes' (guilds). All other legal entities under private law that engage in commercial activities have to be registered. You can find more information on Form 28.
1. Download the following forms
- Form 28: ‘other legal entities under private law registration form'
- Form 29: ‘officials of other legal entities under private law'
2. Complete and send the forms
The forms state who is authorised to sign the form, which supporting documents you may need to include, and whether you will need to fill in any other forms. Please send all requested details and the following documents to one of the KVK postal addresses:
- A copy of a valid ID belonging to the signatory.
- If available: the certificate of incorporation or articles of association.
3. For your information
How quickly KVK processes your change depends on how you communicate your change to us.
- If you notify us of a change correctly and completely by post, we will process it in the Business Register within 10 working days after receiving it.
- Have you submitted the change online? We process digital changes within 2 days.
If the information you provide is not complete, we will contact you.
After your change has been processed in the Business Register, you will receive official confirmation by letter, or digitally via your Message Box account. Are you submitting the change online? Then you will also receive confirmation by email.
We cannot provide information about the status of the processing between the time of receipt and processing.
Are you submitting a change for a future date? Then you will only see the change in the Business Register on that date. The Business Register always shows the current situation.