Registering a new partner in a maatschap
- 16 May 2023
- Edited 15 May 2023
- 1 min
How to register a new partner in or authorised representative of a ‘maatschap’ (professional partnership).
1. Download the form
2. Complete the form
Complete the form. The form states who is authorised to sign the form.
3. Go to a KVK office to complete your registration
- The new partner or authorised representative must visit KVK in person to register. Bring the completed and signed form and a valid ID. The form states which supporting documents you may need to bring. If the officer or authorised representative is a legal entity, you can send the form and additional supporting documents to KVK by post and do not need to visit in person.
- Important: if the partner is a foreign company or legal entity, you must bring proof of its registration in the Business Register of no more than 1 month old.
- You must make an appointment to visit a KVK office. During your visit, a KVK employee will check your ID and determine whether you meet the registration requirements.
Frequently asked questions
How quickly KVK processes your change depends on how you communicate your change to us.
- If you notify us of a change correctly and completely by post, we will process it in the Business Register within 10 working days after receiving it.
- Have you submitted the change online? We process digital changes within 2 days.
If the information you provide is not complete, we will contact you.
After your change has been processed in the Business Register, you will receive official confirmation by letter, or digitally via your Message Box account. Are you submitting the change online? Then you will also receive confirmation by email.
We cannot provide information about the status of the processing between the time of receipt and processing.
Are you submitting a change for a future date? Then you will only see the change in the Business Register on that date. The Business Register always shows the current situation.