Registration of officials
To register a director, supervisory director, sole shareholder, liquidator, etc. of a private limited company (bv: besloten vennootschap), public limited company (nv: naamloze vennootschap), cooperative, mutual insurance organisation (OWM: onderlinge waarborgmaatschappij), European Company (SE), European Cooperative Society (SCE), or foundation. Also, to register an authorised representative for one of these legal forms or association with a company.
Download the forms to register:
Send in form or visit the Chamber of Commerce?
Visit the Chamber of Commerce
- Directors and authorised representatives must present themselves in person at the Chamber of Commerce to register. Liquidators only need to visit if they were not registered as director at the legal entity concerned.
- Bring the completed and signed form, together with a valid proof of identity. The form states who can sign the form and which supporting documentation you may have to bring.
- You have to make an appointment to visit the Chamber of Commerce. When you visit, a member of staff will check your proof of identity and whether you satisfy the conditions for registration.
Make an appointment online to complete your registration.
Send in form to the Chamber of Commerce
- A supervisory director or sole shareholder does not need to visit the Chamber of Commerce. You also do not need to visit if the official is a legal entity (such as a private (bv) or public (nv) limited company). You can send in the form in that case. The form states who can sign the form and which supporting documentation you may have to send in with the form.
- Send the form, together with a copy of the valid proof of identity of the person who signed the form to one of the postal addresses of the Chamber of Commerce.