- 11 May 2023
- 1 min
The Netherlands Chamber of Commerce (hereinafter ‘KVK’) provides information, recommendations, and support to entrepreneurs on running a business. Our statutory tasks are registering, informing, and advising entrepreneurs. When carrying out these tasks, we process personal data for different purposes. In this privacy statement, you will find out what data is involved, how we handle it, and how you can exercise your rights in relation to your personal data.
Direct links to:
- What is personal data?
- What do we use your personal data for?
- Whose personal data does KVK process?
- With which third parties does KVK share my personal data?
- How do we ensure the security of your personal data?
- For how long will my data be stored?
- How can I exercise my privacy rights?
- Contact details
- About this privacy statement