Appointment: other legal structure
- 28 Sept 2021
- Edited 7 Oct 2021
- 1 min
With some business structures, a civil-law notary arranges registration in the Business Register. But for other business structures, you must make an appointment with KVK to finalise the registration. Determine here if you need to make an appointment and see which documents you need to bring to your appointment.
Do I need to make an appointment to register my company?
If you want to register one of the following legal structures, you must make an appointment with KVK to finalise the registration:
- Maatschap (Professional partnership)
- CV (Limited partnership)
- Kerkgenootschap (Religious society)
For the following legal structures, registration is arranged by the civil-law notary:
- BV (Limited private company)
- NV (Public limited company)
- Coöperatie (Cooperative)
Preparing for your appointment
Arrange the following before making an appointment:
- Fill in the registration form for the legal structure you want to register.
- Determine the UBOs for your organisation and register them:
- for a new CV, partnership, EEIG or shipping company (pdf, in Dutch)
- for a new NV, BV, SE or SCE (pdf, in Dutch)
- for a new association, cooperative or mutual insurance association (pdf, in Dutch)
Bring to your appointment
You can schedule your appointment via the 'Log in with DigiD' button below. Bring the following documents to your appointment:
- The completed form with which you register your new company.
- The completed forms for the UBOs.
- If necessary, a copy of your rental or purchase agreement signed by 2 parties or a declaration of consent.
- A valid ID.
About your appointment
- You can make an appointment at any KVK office.
- Plan your appointment with room for extra time. Due to crowds at the KVK, the waiting time can increase.
- You pay a one-off registration fee. (Please note! You can only pay by scanning the QR code on the invoice with your mobile.)
FAQs about making an appointment
Only one of the partners in the vof can register. You can help someone else with the registration, but a partner must log in with their own DigiD.
You can reschedule or cancel your appointment until the last minute. Keep in mind that if you reschedule or cancel your appointment at the last minute, you are keeping the time slot occupied for others.
The moment you make an appointment, you will receive a confirmation email from the Chamber of Commerce. This email contains a link with which you can view your appointment details. You can also reschedule or cancel your appointment via the link. Can't find the email? To be sure, also check your spam box.
The registration form takes you step by step through all the questions. So it is made as easy as possible for you. Do you still find it too difficult? Then ask someone you know for help. This way you can ask them if it is not completely clear.
Is your question not included? More frequently asked questions can be found on our Help and contact page. It also states how you can contact us.
Veelgestelde vragen over DigiD
If you have forgotten your DigiD password, you must create a new one.
By e-mail and SMS or by letter
Go to the DigiD to reset your DigiD. Enter your citizen service number (BSN) and username here. You can now recover your password in 2 ways:
- Via e-mail and text message (e-mail address and telephone number have been added to your DigiD)
- By letter. This takes 3 working days.
Do you have an activated DigiD app and can you still log in with it? Then you can immediately recover your password via the DigiD app:
- Go to 'My and log in with the DigiD app.
- Choose 'Change/reset password'.
- Choose: 'I no longer remember my current password and want to reset my password via the DigiD app' and click on 'Next'.
- Enter your new password twice and click on 'Save password'.
- Open the DigiD app and press 'Start'.
- A link code appears in the DigiD app.
- Enter the pairing code on your computer/laptop and click on 'Next'.
- Scan the QR code with the DigiD app and confirm your choice.
- Enter your pin code on the DigiD app. Your new password is now set.
If you cannot log in with DigiD, it could be because of:
- Wrong username or password: check that you are using the correct details. Pay attention to uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Your DigiD is not activated. First activate your DigiD with the activation code you received by letter in the mail.
- Your DigiD is blocked. Wait until the block is lifted and try again (after 15 minutes).
- Your DigiD has expired, because you have not used it for 3 years. Apply for a DigiD again.
If you have forgotten your DigiD username, you must request a new DigiD. You can do this via the DigiD .
Is your question about DigiD not listed here? Check out the DigiD website for more frequently asked questions and answers.